Within the engineering team, your main mission will be to create ergonomic and accessible websites for Internet users by developing a clear, fast and easy-to-use interface. You will work with the UI designer and you will be supported by the back-end team.
- Develop fluid and responsive web interfaces with a “perfect pixel” rendering
- Improve and maintain existing interfaces
- Respect best practices and W3C standards
- Team work using agile methodologies
- Think, create and develop AB tests on our existing projects
- And all the stuff of a good developer! (integration tests, documentation…)
What we’re looking for
- You have a good digital culture
- You are passionate about webdesign
- Several years of experience in front-end development
- You speak French and English (a good level is required)
- Rigorous, organized, autonomous, proactive and responsive.
- Good knowledge of CSS tools: CSS Framework (Bootstrap, Foundation…) Preprocessors (SASS, LESS ...), responsive design (Media queries)
- Good knowledge of a JS Framework (Angular, React, Vue...)
- Knowledge of Package manager tools (NPM, Yarn), Module loader (Webpack) and Task runners (Gulp, Grunt ...)
What can make the difference
- Knowledge of a CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, Concrete5 ...)
- Knowledge of a versioning tool via Git (Gitlab, Github ...)
- Knowledge of a JS templating tool (Moustache, Handlebars…)
- Basic knowledge of Terminal, SSH, RESTful Web Services
- Some knowledge of graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator...)
What you will find
- An excellent working environment within a young, dynamic and motivated company.
- A united team for which excellence and good humor are the main pillars
- Being part of a rewarding professional experience.
- An excellent corporate culture with a positive spirit
- To work on a variety of ambitious and interesting projects.
Duration: fixed contract
Remuneration: according to profile
Location: Barcelona Spain