The team at Kodify is looking for a talented Frontend Web Developer to join our remote team and bring new dynamic on board. This role is open to remote candidates working in a European timezone. With you on board we’re looking to expand our team (currently 7 developers working across multiple European locations) and take our projects to a whole new level.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement frontend designs that will interact in real-time with millions of users daily.
- Collaborate with our designers ensuring our UI & UX are flawless.
- End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing.
- Work hand-in-hand with an awesome team of developers and its Product Owner in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
- Design and coding experience in Modern JS development, preferably using React.
- Experience and clear concepts about caching strategies
- Experience in Control Version Systems is a must, Git is what we love here.
- Experience with Redux or any other similar state container.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SaSS
- Strong knowledge of testing techniques.
- Used to work with ES6, Webpack, Babel.
- Understanding of Agile principles (Preferably SCRUM framework) and tools like Continuous Integration, automation, etc.
- Design and coding experience in Modern PHP development, preferably using Symfony3.
- Experience with high traffic websites. Being comfortable with Flexbox Experience in CSS in JS tools
- Experience in SPA’s and Progressive Web Apps
- Experience in frontend performance metric tools
- Be comfortable with GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA, Experience with CDNs
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- Comfort learning new tools, techniques, languages, and technologies and self-motivation skills
- Ability to think beyond code to architecture and user experience Ability to communicate and coordinate with your teammates.
- We love to contribute creative and innovative ideas!
- A mentality to continuously improve the products and projects you work on.
- Good English level (the first interview and all our meetings are in English).
- Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You love analysing data. You’re a complexity thinker and a real problem solver.
- You stay updated on industry developments and strive to improve our platform with innovative solutions
- You are passionate about software development!