Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona with offices in Madrid, London and Bogota. Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 60 employees.
ForceManager's web team is looking for an experienced and passionate frontend engineer to join our development team in Barcelona. This candidate will help us architect, build, iterate and manage a meaningful and powerful experience for the thousands of people wanting to use our web app every day. The project consists of a client, implementing React + Redux, and a newly implemented GO backend. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration and working in the highly competitive space of consumer facing.
As a FrontEnd Developer you will:
· Develop new user-facing features,
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment. He/she must bring an energetic, FUN and creative approach to their work as well as being a person that values simplicity and elegance.
· Proven experience in the front-end of large-scale web applications.
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS
· Attention to communication
· Analytical thinking
· Results orientation
· Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
· Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
· Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team, in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
· Gym membership discount
· Private health insurance
· Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
· Language courses (English and Spanish)
· Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
· Two incredible offsites each year
· Team building activities throughout
· Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
· A ton of office space
· And a fun, friendly, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure. Do you want to join our young, talented and enthusiastic team? We are waiting for you!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!