We are concerned about the freelances and SMB spend as less time as possible in the administrative tasks.
We automatize workflows so that we can provide real time data for a better and faster decision making.
Forget about spreadsheets and paperwork: GET QUIPU NOW!
Practical experience with React.
Experience with REST APIs
Experience with SASS.
Experience with Jest, TDD and API mocking.
React Native experience is a huge plus.
Experience with backend technologies, especially Ruby on Rails is a plus.
Design experience and familiarity with Sketch is a plus.
Understanding of atomic design is a plus.
What you will do
You will work side by side with the product designer and the development team, including the CTO. We need a pragmatic thinker and a keen problem solver ready to take on big challenges.
In addition to the desktop application, you will work on continuing the development of our mobile app using React Native and occasionally be involved implementing new designs for blogs, landing pages and others.
The whole development team works in 2-week sprints by following Scrum, and although we obviously follow a product roadmap based on the company's business needs, we strongly encourage your own initiative and ideas!
What you will find
We offer the freedom to lead important and critical development parts of our product, not only implementing clever and efficient solutions but also thinking about the big-picture. We expect incredible knowledge hunger too but, above all, critical thinking and the ability to be a problem-solver.
We are focused on code quality, efficiency, readibility and, last but not least, scalability. Of course, everything leaned to solve our customer needs!
We also give the chance to learn from other really good and experienced developers and be near itnig, an energetic startup accelerator.
- Provide you with continuous challenge and space for learning.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Agile tasks distribution, with daily deploys.
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team of developers!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!