As a frontend software engineer, you are the linking pin between your backend co-workers, the visual designers and the end customer. Your work is critical to making a great first impression. Without good frontend code, neither the backend nor the visual design will stand a chance.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in building Application pages with React/Angular/Insert a
popular framework here in a professional (commercial/opensource
project) project/product environment.
- Experience in writing tests for frontend and support for multiple browsers,
- Experience with interacting with Rest APIs.
- Experience with CSS (templates), frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience with Github Standard Pull & Request Workflow.
- Interest towards CI, CD, DevOps, microservices, (docker)containers
- You obsess over responsive design, graceful degradation, breakpoints etc.
- You love good form, function and smooth interaction.
- You aim to strike a great balance between beauty/elegance and realism/pragmatism, because you’re a true crafts(wo)man.
- You love coming into work and enjoy the people you work with.
- You love making software!
- You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things.
- Experience with developing single page app development
- Hands-on experience with UX design and testing
- Experience in implementing e-commerce and admin type web application front ends and dashboards.