We are a bleeding edge startup based in Amsterdam, NL. Our mission is to disrupt the investment market (e.g. real estate).
## What you will really do
You will work closely with our UI/UX designers, frontenders and backenders to bridge the gap between visual design and technical implementation. You will be taking an active role on both sides of the web dev spectrum and will help to define how the platforms look like as well as how it all works.
The position is directly available at the headquarter office in Amsterdam and full-time.
## The team
You will join a team of young tech enthusiasts and fun colleagues, offering the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, standards and frameworks. We embrace an open culture and we know how to balance work and fun. We want you to be easygoing, free and responsible for your work, with natural interest in what we are creating.
## Required skills & experience
- You're smart and have some way to prove it.
- Take initiative and are always looking to improve yourself (learning).
- You care about code quality and testing.
- You care about end users.
- You understand build and deploy workflows.
- Have excellent English and/or Dutch verbal and written communication skills.
## We offer
- Competitive salary.
- Table tennis.
- Great lunches and Friday drinks.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal growth and development, meetups, conferences, offsites.
- The opportunity to push the boundaries in our industry.
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fin-tech company.
- 25 days of paid leave, as long as you promise to come back!
- The ability to work in Amsterdam, named Europe's best tech city to work (https://www.hubspot.com/european-tech-scene) in.
## Application process
We like to act fast, so expect the application to take at max. two weeks.
1. Apply. Please send along your resume. We'll get back to you asap.
2. Phone call. We'll give you a call for a preliminary chat.
3. First interview. At our office or via Skype. We'll discuss your skills and resume.
4. Tech assignment. A small test you can do in your own time to test your technical merits.
5. Second interview. To talk with more potential colleagues.
6. Offer. We'll make you an offer you can't refuse.
7. Hired. BAM! You're working on the next phase of the internet.