WHO ARE YOU?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be there and involved right from the start, joining a small team. As a front-end developer you know, together with our backend developers, how to translate design into working technical products. You will be working closely with the CTO who has extensive experience in creating complex systems and together you will build software that will be used by millions of users.
· Academic working experience (diploma is not mandatory)
· Familiar with version control systems (Git)
WHAT WE OFFER?
· Open Culture
· Chance to be part of something big from the start
· Market competitive salary
· Intensive mentorship & a fully integrated member of the team
· Ability to build & stand on your own feet & within the wider team
· Opportunity to join the team full/part-time after internship with potential equity stake
· Office in the heart of Amsterdam (8 mins public transport from Amsterdam Central Station)
· Start date: on or around July 2nd
· Duration: 2-3 months
· Location: Amsterdam (8 mins public transport from Amsterdam Central Station)
Interested? Apart from your CV we would like to receive a brief motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Try to formulate: what makes me unique and why should InMutual invite me to an interview.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.