Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies to automate their currency management processes.
We are a 120-person strong team, split between London and Barcelona.So far, we’ve raised over €30 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6500 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our Currency Management Automation software, Kantox Dynamic Hedging®, was named Best Risk Management Solution by TMI in both 2020 and 2018, and Best Solution Innovation in 2019. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We do not compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
You will be part of our top-notch team of developers, Barcelona beach-based (literally ocean views all year long from your workspace). You’ll help build the FE code of our award-winning FX platform (https://www.fxweek.com/awards/4344081/best-e-fx-platform-for-corporates-kantox) working shoulder to shoulder with the UX, Product, and Tech teams.
We are looking for someone who’s confident working with Angular, React, Vue or other frameworks and willing to test the world of Ember. No prior experience in Ember is required. We will make sure that you are provided with all the right tools to learn Ember until you become ready to teach us back some tricks. To fit in Kantox’s culture, a self-driven personality with an eagerness to learn and improve is a must! We expect you to ask questions all the time and not being afraid of making mistakes. We are a very flat management team and we trust and value all of our professionals.
As a UX/FE developer you care about how our users interact with the platform and build it accordingly, we share our vision on our daily SUMs with the UX team and we are totally user-driven. Our official language is English but since we’re in a multicultural and diverse working environment, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, Bulgarian and many other languages are commonly spoken in the common areas. No financial background is required, trainings will be provided to help you understand how our platform works and all the processes that happen around it.
- Maintain and improve the code base, make sure that all the applications are running correctly
- Develop and test new features, solve issues as they appear, perform due maintenance and upgrades
- Review peer's code and help them improve. Review requirements and make sure they are valid and efficient.
- Participate in the Support shifts, solving requests from the rest of the company in a cordial and timely manner.
- Raise improvement suggestions, participate in technical discussions, prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Catering to the clients’ understanding of an intuitive FX platform
- Writing efficient and highly readable code
- Working closely with the UX team and providing own suggestions
- Being responsible for the BE-FE integration and owning frontend projects
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Self-driven personalities with a hunger to learn and improve
- Engineers that are not afraid to make mistakes, but have a passion to do things right
- Strong team players that dare to ask questions
- Permission to work within the EU is a must
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona