Who we are:
Payvision has a passion for simplifying payments. We have grown fast in the past 17 years and now have a team of almost 300. As a trusted trailblazer in payments, we support merchants around the world, including in the US, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific. With a secure, data-driven payment processing platform, we deliver omnichannel solutions backed by reporting, risk management, and follow-the-sun support. We like to pay it forward and support each other in achieving awesome things – together. Our daily mission is to be self-driven, upbeat, and get straight to the point.
What will you do?
You will part of our agile, multidisciplinary team. We are very proud of the excellent standard of technical knowledge and skill we maintain but are even more proud of the open and human environment in which we work. Our diversity makes us who we are, and, from the beginning, you will have a powerful voice as part of our team. We keep the team in sync with daily stand-ups and have regular retrospectives to discuss things that are going well and opportunities for improvement.
Quality is part of our core values, so best practices are a must and talking about the release and delivery of software. Continuous integration, testing, and delivery is in our DNA.
You will be working on projects like:
- Payment link: It is a service used by merchants to generate links they distribute to their customers to complete payments: invoices, utility bills, donations...
Technology stack: Dotnet 3.1
- Payment link dashboard: web application used to manage and distribute Payment Links
Technology stack: Vue 2.x, Node, SCSS, BEM, Cypress, Selenium, Robot Framework, BrowserStack
- Checkout: REST API and Web Application for merchants to integrate a PCI compliance
Technology stack: Dotnet 3.1, Vue 2.x, Node, SCSS, BEM, Cypress, Selenium, Robot Framework, BrowserStack
Who will be my collages?
The Night's Watch is one of the Payvision teams with multiple live applications and some greenfield projects in the pipeline.
You will be part of a young but highly skilled development team. A combination of experience, business knowledge, ambition, and innovation in the same team.
- Kate: Product owner and business analysis: with a software developer background and +10 in the payments business. She works closely with the development team defining features and business requirements
- Miguel (4 years at Payvision): Team lead, full-stack, mentoring, and leadership.
- Javier (7 years at Payvision): Staff engineer, strong at microservices architecture design, backend, live application, and system monitoring and .Net guru
- Juanjo (3 months at Payvision): Senior backend developer, strong at OOP, .net, and microservices architectures. A project of full-stack 4x4 software developer.
- Juliana (3 years at Payvision): she is one of our UX experts. She works together with this team to empower frontend development with the best practices from UX domain and use of tools like Zeplin: the last ingredient for a successful project.
Role requirements, do you think we’re a match?
- Solid knowledge of Vue.
- Pride of using software development best practices.
- Interest in scalable, resilient, distributed architectures.
- Enjoy working in an agile collaborative environment.
- Are you proud of your teamwork? Present the achievements of the sprint to your Dutch product owner in the demo meeting in English, so important to have a mid-high English level.
- Share the last technologies that you have used it for a new project with the department.
Nice to have:
- Some experience working with Angular and C#.
- Be able to Dockerize your application.
What we offer:
- Mediors: 30-40K / Seniors: 40-50K.
- Remote work twice a week. **
- Flexible schedule (from 7:30 to 10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!)
- Meal card 9€ per worked day.
- Medical insurance.
- Transport card or parking spot.
- 25 vacation days and extra time off options.
- Kindergarten checks
- The positive spirit within a top-notch international team.
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape.
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment.
- Continuous learning: free language classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for books, and online training sites.
- An unbeatable environment (rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits).
- Team buildings and regular parties.
** In the current pandemic situation, we have opened the office, but attendance is completely optional. It could be considered that we have Full Remote until 2021.
Our screening process:
We’re dedicated to working ethically and with transparency in the world of payments. That’s why you’ll also play an important role when joining us by completing pre-employment screening. This is part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and skilled colleagues. That means the screening can include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending us a self-declaration form and statement of good conduct. Thanks for your collaboration!