What you tell your friends you do:
"Many times, I feel like an explorer in the jungle, discovering new lands of technology and innovative products. Other times I feel like an archaeologist translating mysterious hieroglyphics when I am learning a new framework or using a new Saas provider. What makes me wake up every morning is living in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, led by the philosophy that work can be serious, but it should also be fun!"
What you will really be doing with your team:
You will part of our agile, multidisciplinary team. We are very proud of the excellent standard of technical knowledge and skill we maintain but are even more proud of the open and human environment in which we work. Our diversity makes us who we are, and, from the beginning, you will have a powerful voice as part of our team. We keep the team in sync with daily stand-ups and have regular retrospectives to discuss things that are going well and opportunities for improvement.
Quality is part of our core values, so best practices are a must, and talking about the release and delivery of software. Continuous integration, testing, and delivery are in our DNA.
You will be working in:
- BCMC international payment is our current project, the implementation of a new payment method that combines payment from mobile applications and QR code reading with an architecture of Micro-services, Rabbit MQ, Webhooks, and WebSockets.
Also, other team projects:
- Payment link: It is a service used by merchants to generate links they distribute to their customers to complete payments: invoices, utility bills, donations...
Technology stack: DotNet 3.1
- Payment link dashboard: web application used to manage and distribute Payment Links
Technology stack: Angular 11, Node, SCSS, BEM, Cypress, Selenium, Robot Framework, BrowserStack
- Checkout: REST API and Web Application for merchants to integrate a PCI compliance
Technology stack: DotNet 3.1, Vue 2.x, Angular 11, Node, Nuxt, SCSS, BEM, Cypress, Selenium, Robot Framework, BrowserStack
Types of Payvision projects we work on:
- Powerful payment solution: build high scalable rest APIs processing millions of transactions per day.
- Fraud scrubbing engine: stop fraud nightmare analyzing events in real-time.
- Merchant journey: engage customers facilitating onboarding and consolidate our relationship.
- Merchant Boarding: the process of adding the new merchant in a payment gateway system so that merchant can access their API and test the PG.
Role requirements, do you think we’re a match?
- 4+ years of experience working Front-End focused.
- Experience with Vue, Angular or React, and with testing tools.
- Strong OOP.
- Also, it would be really nice to have: DotNet experience, Nuxt, Nodejs, Docker & Kubernetes.
- A college degree/University degree it's desirable for us.
- English mid-level or keen to attend our English classes.
- Personal projects/portfolio/Github/open-source contributor/side projects, we want to see your projects!
What we offer:
- Mediors: 30-40K / Seniors: 40-50K.
- Remote work twice a week. *During COVID time you can work remotely.
- Flexible schedule (from 7:30 to 10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!)
- Meal card 9€ per worked day.
- Medical insurance.
- Transport card or parking spot.
- 25 vacation days and extra time off options.
- Kindergarten checks.
- Continuous learning: free language classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for books, and online training sites.
- The positive spirit within a top-notch international team.
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape.
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment.
- An unbeatable environment (rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits,).
- Team buildings and regular parties (when it is safe to do so again).
Our screening process:
We’re dedicated to working ethically and with transparency in the world of payments. That’s why you’ll also play an important role when joining us by completing pre-employment screening. This is part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and skilled colleagues. That means the screening can include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending us a self-declaration form and statement of good conduct. Thanks for your collaboration!