We are looking for a talented Front-end Software Engineer (partial remote work possible) to join our growing team in Madrid, Spain within the Enterprise Cloud Platform unit.
Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, analyze and measure their own maps, 3D models and point clouds to extract valuable information.
You will be part of our Web Team, and your mission will be to contribute to the development of one of our cutting-edge web applications based on 2D and 3D data visualization and analytics. You will work with technologies such as Angular (latest version) and map visualization libraries like Google Maps or openLayers. Our scientific application will give you the opportunity to push the limit of the web and help our customers to understand the world they digitized.
- Collaborate proactively with other talented people from various horizons
- Be an active team player during the technical development (Peer programming, code reviews)
- Contribute to the daily operations of the production environment such as new deployments, monitoring, etc
- Investigate cutting-edge technologies, and share knowledge with teammates
- Build a fantastic product
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience with Angular applications
- Strong software development methodology experience within a team
- Strong analytical, assessment, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative, and respectful attitude
Some points listed below involving interactions with others are temporarily suspended due to the covid situation.
- Permanent contract in a growing international company
- Well-located office close to Nuevos Ministerios to enjoy Madrid!
- Cool and modern workplace where you can just relax and enjoy!
- Flexible working hours (40h/week) and partial remote work possible
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Team-building activities
- Company event once a year in Lausanne (Switzerland) with Pix4Ders from all offices where we share information, play, eat and party together!
- Weekly thematic conferences (business, marketing, technology, environment & sustainability …) to build your network and keep learning
- Free seasonal fresh fruits, infusions, hot drinks and cookies
- Weekly free healthy and gourmand breakfasts
- Happy hours with free drinks, events, board games and other fun activities
- Free yoga classes
- Discounts for physiotherapy & massages, manicure, health & wellness sessions, and other services
- Music band composed of Pix4Ders so we can play rock music together!
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes diversity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
When you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers' most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH!