We are looking for people to join our young and motivated team in Barcelona. If you are looking to develop your career in a challenging and enjoyable environment, come and let's grow together!
Newshore is +10-year-old company, born global and with focus on international business. We develop our own software solutions and services for the airline industry in the field of digital retail and e-commerce area, with special attention to data, information systems, passenger notifications and promo campaigns. We are a team of 140 highly motivated people around the world with headquarters in Barcelona, and offices in Colombia and the Philippines. Newshore teams are working with the latest technologies, always focused on improving performance and quality.
As a Frontend Software Architect, you must:
- Design systems and take technological decisions based on requirements
- Define development standards: coding standards, tools, review processes, test approach, etc.
- Support identifying and understanding business requirements
- Check and review architecture and code
- Document and make an effective communication about architectural definitions, design and decisions
- Collaborate with other architects and stakeholders
As part of our teams, you'll work with software solutions built for the cloud, using Azure and AWS mostly, with a strong focus on automation for quality and performance monitoring. Unit testing and code-coverage validations are a must and forced in our CI processes, everything through Azure DevOps. If you join, we expect you to love technology as we do, but also our business... that's why we practice DDD too.
List of requirements:
Here is a list of everything that we expect from a candidate. Maybe you have it all, maybe you don't… then don’t worry! If you think you are talented and believe that Newshore is the place for you, drop us an email and let’s have a chat …
· Experience of at least 3 years in similar position
· Spoken and written English
· Mastering of Angular 7: regular stack and Redux
· Wide knowledge of frontend technology stacks and state of the art
· Degree level or software equivalent
· Be Quality-focused
And some nice to have skills too:
· Clean architecture, domain-driven design, etc...
· Experience with reusable architectures (web, mobile and apps)
· Progressive Web Apps
· Performance profiling and optimization
· Ability to work, participate and lead teams
What we offer:
All our employees enjoy the same benefits... have a look:
· Competitive salary
· Yearly salary and promotion review
· Highly professional team to interact with and grow
· Internal technology trainings and tech sessions
· Enjoyable and challenging working environment
· Team building events
· Young and dynamic team with a culturally diverse environment
· Flexible working hours
· Private medical and dental insurance
· Meal and/or commuting card
Architecture Design/Cloud/Clean Code/ Angular/Communication skills/Decision making/TDD/DDD