STARZ PLAY is a subscription video on demand service headquartered in Dubai and available in 19 countries in the MENA region. Our service streams thousands of blockbuster Hollywood movies, TV shows, documentaries, kids’ entertainment and dedicated Arabic content to subscribers in the region. Because we’re based in the Middle East we know exactly what our audience wants to watch, what device they want to watch it on, what language they want to watch it in, and how they prefer to pay for it. This is what makes us the fastest-growing SVOD service in the region.
The Front End QA Engineer will lead the design, build, and automate the test cases that have been written by himself or the team. Talent and personality are important to us, so we are looking for someone who is excited about coming in and who can think systematically, implement quickly, and innovate eagerly.
- 5-7 years of QA engineering experience including automation scripting through Selinum web driver, configuration, and writing scripts for automation based on selenium web driver [Java].
- Mobile automation based on appium/cucumber.
- Hands-on experience to make sure all test cases are well tested before product is released to market.
- Able to translate developer’s stories to test cases for QA engineers for immediate testing.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands-on-experience on different test types from white, gray and black box test.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with developers, product managers and testers to develop automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Participating in the project’s test community discussions to help increase the efficiency of testing and the quality of the outputs
- Generating and executing manual and automated testing on both Web Front End and Mobile Applications
- Running test validations at various levels including: data, logging, UI
- Monitoring automated regression test runs in continuous integration environments and performing test results analysis.
Hands on experience tools (must have)
- Selenium web driver.
- Android/iOS simulation frameworks.
- Appium / Cucumber.
- Jenkins pipelines and workflows.
Why work at STARZ PLAY?
At STARZ PLAY we look for BOLD, CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE individuals that have a passion for technology. We offer a competitive compensation package and an environment that is constantly evolving and exposing you to new market trends and innovations while giving you a chance to contribute to our exciting platform. If you are a problem solver and visionary thinker then come join us at STARZ PLAY.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!