Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly 🌱 last-mile delivery company 📦 that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers across several countries in Europe.
Build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 450 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high.
Stuart is looking for a Front-end Engineer to work remotely or from our office Carrer de Pau Claris, 186 08037 Barcelona on our web applications in React.js, with a desire to achieve great design usability and performance across desktop and mobile browsers.
What will you do?
- Develop and optimize new and existing features
- Work on new upcoming products
- Collaborate with our backend engineers, designers and product managers to create a great product
- Deliver high-quality code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Learn the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
Who will you work with?
- Stuart's engineering and product teams comprise ~100 talented people from all over Spain, France, UK, Poland, Malta, Italy, Germany…
- We are a small, growing Front-end team of 7: Tonio, Bryan, Almu, Siddharth, Chris, Andres and Naoise, the Head of Front-end, to whom you'll report.
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years experience as a Front-end Developer
- Experience with React, React Hooks, Redux
- Pixel perfect CSS
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with modern front-end tooling (Webpack, Babel…)
- Used to work remotely
Want to put a smile on our face?
- Experience with Apollo Client and GraphQL
- Experience with type checking (TypeScript, Flow...)
- Experience with testing Frameworks (Jest, Enzyme, Cypress, Testing Library…)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass
- Fast career progression
- Great office close to Gaudi's famous La Pedrera - can be remote
- Flexible hours, autonomy, work from home
- Meal vouchers - Tickets Restaurant (11 € per day)
- Monthly gym allowance (€40 /m) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Full medical cover
- Stuart Academy to develop your skills
- And much more - our HR team is constantly implementing new initiatives!
Want to learn more about us? https://stuart.com/about-us/
After reading all this, just a few last but important words: we want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day 💙!
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.