Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
- Why us? -
We are a Swedish software company specialized in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology. In few words, since more than 20 years, we make technology think!
We have employees in different countries within Europe & USA: we are a small company with an agile & global dna!
We built our own awards-winning platform, Teneo, that covers the entire lifecycle of Conversational AI development from inception through publication, data analysis and system supported proactive improvement. A variety of technologies go into this, mostly Java based, including Elastic Search, Cassandra, JCR, Spark, MLeap, Kafka all brought together to form a market leading, patented, AI development environment exposed through a .NET desktop IDE, with admin web interfaces.
If you feel technology running through your veins, keep reading!
- Who are we looking for? -
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Web Developer, also curious/interested in languages, NLP & (conversational) AI to join our international Products & Technology team in the lovely and sunny Barcelona.
You will be part of an international team focused on creating our next generation Conversational AI platform, following an agile project development methodology and using English as the daily working language.
You’ll need to be an experienced UI Developer, keen to not only design, but solve UX challenges from specification through implementation. You should be comfortable with designing, but also with a full development lifecycle, largely in bringing to life a new web interface to complement the .NET desktop frontend.
UX focus is on intuitively presenting an unfamiliar field to users with a variety of technical background skills.
- Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes! -
- Intuitively presenting an unfamiliar field to users with a variety of technical background skills.
- Solve UX challenges from specification through implementation. Working initially mainly on our new web delivered IDE.
- Transforming functional requirements into fit to purpose UX approaches
- Improving and enhancing existing software as well as creating entirely new features for the platform
- We are a great match if you have/are -
- 5+ years of software development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with varied experience
- Excellent coding skills in React
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, HTTP
- Comfortable with UNIX systems for tracing Backend issues
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- An ability to dive into complex problems with a can-do attitude
- A self-starter with ability to work collaboratively in a distributed development team
- And we really want to meet you if you also have/are -
- Previous experience or strong interest in NLU, NLI or machine learning
- Experience in any of the following: Elastic Search, Cassandra, JCR, Spark, MLeap, Kafka, Logstash, MariaDB, WPF
- Eager to learn and ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks fast
- Let’s not forget about language skills -
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Any additional languages are a plus
- Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us! -
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- Hybrid work from home setup
- Central office (...and we are getting bigger!)
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- Team activities & events like Beachvolley, International Lunch, etc
- 23 days of paid holidays plus extra days as personal choice
- Flexible working time, you decide when start your day
- Health insurance for you and your family, 100% paid by the company
- Flexible retribution Plan to enjoy ticket restaurants, ticket transport and childcare vouchers!
- Training & Spanish classes