We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance.
This is our role Frontend Developer for those who want to turn ideas into reality using code, algorithms, and maybe a bit of magic.
Tasks in the role
Participation in full-fledged product development, influence on product development.
Support and improvement of React/TypeScript services that are able to scale and withstand heavy loads.
Close collaboration with other teams.
Constant learning to write high-quality, understandable, and testable code.
Support for less experienced developers on the team.
Who we are looking for
- At least two years of experience in developing commercial web applications.
- Understanding how browsers and web services work.
- Ability to write unit tests in Jest and Enzyme.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have experience with GitLab CI.
- Experience in writing a backend, working with databases, and a desire to become a T-shaped specialist.
- You share our common values: Trust, as we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, as it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Change, as we are always looking to make things better.
A bit about the team
We are the Market Research Unit. People, communications, growth, and development are our most important values.
The Maroon Team is working on developing the Traffic Analytics product. With the help of our product, users can find out where competitors’ websites are getting traffic from, analyze domains, and find points of growth for their own traffic. The project is challenging and exciting. We want to grow as fast as possible!
If you join us, you will:
- Get the freedom to make decisions and make mistakes.
- Get to know colleagues you can rely on.
- Be able to grow and expand your experience.
- Achieve ambitious goals.
- Feel the impact your work has on your business, your team, and your clients.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Flexible working day start.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home).
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month).
- Corporate events.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Hobby benefit.
- Training, courses, conferences.
- English and Spanish courses.
- Gifts for employees.
Finally, a little more about our company
We’ve been developing our product for 15 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.