We sit at the epicenter of innovation in the marketing and advertising world and have been spearheading mobile adtech/martech innovation since 2010. We are unique in that we take a mobile-centric approach when developing sophisticated data-driven branding strategies for large global brands. Since our founding, mobile has taken over digital while at the same time blurring the lines between the physical and digital worlds. For this purpose, we developed Sonata, our own proprietary mobile engagement platform through which we have achieved global scale serving clients in over 70 countries through our 9 offices in Europe and the Americas. As we continue to grow our global footprint we hire only the best non-conforming experts in digital marketing and advertising.
Our Personality: We are ambitious, demanding and optimistic go getters. We are intrapreneurs, working hard together as a team to drive and achieve our ambitious growth plans. In short, we smell opportunity where others see vulnerability.
Short Job Description:
We are seeking a Front-End Developer who will be a part of our Engagement Department, a leader in the mobile advertising industry in the design and development of advertising campaigns and working with the most important advertisers and advertisement agencies in an exceptional work environment.
Job description & responsibilities:
- Development and innovation of mobile ad formats.
- Implementation of tracks and other measurement tools.
- Work effectively in a team.
- Interface with agencies and advertisers.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Department.
Requirements of the role:
- 1+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Expertise in mobile responsive development and new trends.
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Speed and efficiency in the execution of projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Pro-activeness and commitment.
- Flexibility and empathy with advertisers.
- Training in design/IT/advertising.
- Permanent position based in Madrid.
- Strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international firm.
- Very competitive compensation package, according with the candidate´s profile & experience.
- Ticket Restaurant/Health Insurance
- Company sponsored training.
- Great working environment.
About TapTap Networks