Toqio (toq.io) enables any business, not just banks, to create game changing, data driven, finance propositions that can be rapidly deployed to their customers where and when they need it.
We are currently looking for a talented, passionate and motivated Front-End Developer to help build this amazing diverse team, with a range of skills and backgrounds, to tackle the next set of challenges.
As a Front-End Developer you will:
- Be responsible for mobile platform design and architecture proposals, managing the development from initial design to release.
- Design and improve the architecture of the mobile and web applications with clean code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across mobile platforms
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
Experience Required and Responsibilities:
- +1 year experience with React Native
- React navigation and Redux expertise
- Familiarity with React best practices surrounding state management, component design and functional programming paradigms
- Comfortable implementing unit/performance/integration Testing
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git
Must have skills:
- English communication skills (feel comfortable expressing yourself in English)
- Team spirit and collaborative capabilities
- Ability to solve problems by being a creative thinker
Nice to have:
- Experience with react native
- Knowledge on other frameworks like Angular, Vue, Ionic, Xamarin, Flutter…
- iOS or Android knowledge is a plus
What we offer:
- Toqio. People are one of Toqio’s main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers and PhDs.
- Toqio’s Founding team; Eduardo Martinez and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields. Along with Daniella Lorenzo, Rodrigo Iglesias, Víctor Gil, Arancha Riestra and Jingxuan Xu are leading a talented team full of energy and passion.
- Our core values. Toqio’s 4Cs are our flagship, we are:
- Curious: Curiosity is the lifeblood of innovation.
- Committed: Shaping Toqio into a more vibrant place to do business, as well as making our society better.
- Considerate: We’re a diverse and multicultural team that brings many perspectives into our workforce.
- Creative: seeking out of the box thinkers who face challenges head on, and look forward to innovating their way around every obstacle.
- The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Teamwork: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- The best team. We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for Front-End Developer is 30000€ to 43000€ gross annual base salary depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your choosing + your birthday day off + bank holidays.
- Employee Share Scheme: We want all team members to really feel part of Toqio.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at Toqio but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy. We work up to 80% of the time remotely.
- Flexible perks package including private health insurance, entertainment, training, mentoring program, gym…
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London & Nairobi.
- Join an international team with over 20 nationalities and colleagues in Spain, UK, Kenya and India.
- Awards. Toqio has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018:
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out Toqio, we are really looking forward to hearing from you!
Our modular approach lets clients use pre-built TOQIO products to easily create personalised applications to power their propositions. We have initially developed 3 products which can be configured to deploy innovative whitelabel Business Finance Applications and change the way business banking is deliverer to their customers;
Digital Banking, the simplest, quickest and most efficient way to deploy a full digital banking proposition to the market
Marketplace: Our customers are able to access a range of pre-integrated technologies and services to deliver a better overall financial experience;
Business Intelligence: Powerful APIs connected to accounting, banking and other financial applications giving us a wealth of SME customer insight, and allow us to automate the delivery of financial products.