Hi there! We're growing the Frontend team in our Madrid office, and you can be a part of that journey. Are you looking for an adventure?
In OrbitalAds, we are a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard focused on optimizing the performance of Google Ads campaigns and accounts through the automation of keywords management. We do so through the development of in-house technology that we have packaged into a pretty cool product.
As a Front End Developer, you'll work closely with our Product, Design, and Backend Teams. Our mission, as a Front End Team, is growing our Interface and Web projects and improving it every day with a clean code of good practices. We are looking for a person who is capable of solving problems and adapt to different changes as working as a team.
You would be joining an agile, flexible and dynamic company. Sound good to you?
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for improving, developing new features, and supporting for existing applications
- Work closely with our Back End, UX, and UI teams
- Find a specialization inside frontend stack
What skills do I need?
- Experience with Google Firebase
- Experience with ReactJS (Knowledge on other frameworks is also considered)
- You have worked with APIs (like Adwords API, FB Ads API) will be considered a plus
- You have worked with version control (preferably git)
- Previous experience with unit testing. Interest on other testing implementations will be considered a plus
- An analytical mindset
- Passion for new technologies
- Have soft skills (teamwork, good communication, problem-solving)
- Fluent English
Why you might NOT enjoy this position:
- You want a highly-structured, predictable day-to-day.
- You prefer to be managed; you act when asked and let others come up with ideas.
- Fast-paced environments make your head spin.
What do we give you:
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible and fun working environment of startups in the very center of Madrid.
- An office where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions.
- "Best-in-class" colleagues; you'll work alongside smart people who are hungry to learn and willing to teach you.
- You'll have an opportunity to help create & shape our product and get your hands dirty with proper business-building experience.
- Events with the team – regular parties, happy hours, dinners and nerdy hobbies and games.
- Healthy Breakfast in the office to embrace your daily journey with the best energies.
- Flexible compensation like transportation, restaurants tickets and more.
- Fun secondary benefits that we would love to hear your opinion on.
- Flexible Schedule to organize your own time under the natural constraints of your department and manager.
- Medical insurance once you pass the six month.