TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000's and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities.
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest tech-nologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets.
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What are we looking for?
Also, we seek a person who likes challenges and adapts fast, going out from his/her comfort zone. Understanding of agile methodologies and design is a plus.
What do we have right now?
The Marketing team is composed of different profiles: fullstacks, QA, backends and a designer.
We handle custom landing pages built using HTML, css and JS. The general tasks are to create new pages or clone some for different products.
What will you do?
- Build new landing pages.
- Find the best solutions to improve and maintain existing landing pages.
- Collaborate to deliver designs for banners and new landing pages.
- Make improvements to our Angular JS library.
- Be part of the best team of the World.
How will you do it?
We work in an iterative and incremental way using Scrum and Kanban with a focus on micro-deliveries and adding business value as soon as we can.
We adapt and evolve our way of working according to the team suggestions.
We have a Team-first Mindset: focus on the team goals, help other team members, avoid "winning" arguments and, instead, agree to explore options.
- Good understanding of html+css+js
- Capability to adapt to quick changes.
- Business Level English: all spoken and written business communications are in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent trolling skills.
- No “ninja”, “rockstar” or “front lead singer” we are all part of a band. (“We” instead of “Me” mentality).
- Be elegible for an agreement with your University
- Experience with design (proficient in photoshop, sketch, figma, illustrator or any other design focused software).
- Understanding of Backend (i.e. PHP).
- Web performance.
- Vue and Angular.
- Knowledge of UI/UX.
- You like to help elderly cross the road.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English