FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Do you enjoy communicating and collaborating closely with other developers? You are a self-motivated problem solver with the ability to think outside the box and tackle problems you haven't encountered before? Then we should get to know each other.
We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
You’ll be part of a growing international team of developer relations professionals. As a team, our job is to proactively promote, onboard, coordinate and enable developers to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform.
We’re looking for a frontend developer to join our growing team. Your main responsibility will be to make demo and sample apps, research and provide best practices (e.g. to be used in training courses, talks, and workshops), and contribute cross-team with improvements/bug fixes based on customer feedback.
- Bring in your experience as a developer to help us improve the platform developer experience
- Work closely with developer teams to help them get started, and demonstrate our platform capabilities
- Create demos, sample apps, and templates to showcase the Dynatrace platform
- Take action on developer feedback, by contributing code to our product in a cross-team environment
- Stay up to date on frontend best practices and latest trends
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, preferably with React/Typescript or similar
- Passion for frontend development and latest trends (reading blog posts, articles, …)
- Backend development experience (Java/.NET preferred) is a plus
- Open-minded, approachable, and empathic personality
- Experience collaborating with developers and various stakeholders
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
We offer a competitive benefit package based on your experience, which also include life & health insurance; hybrid remote – onsite working model; cool fancy offices in Barcelona; top-notch equipment; language lessons; training programs; innovation days; awesome international high-skilled colleagues and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.