AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com)
is the European leader in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) software.
We help brands such as Promofarma, Jaguar, Prosegur, Destinia and Avoris
turn website visitors into customers. Our enthusiastic and dynamic team
of 160+ people is spread across nine offices in six different
countries: France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Singapore and United
After showing a triple digit growth rate for six consecutive years, AB Tasty ranked 107th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA list in December 2016.
Let’s build the next triple digit growth year together!
What you will do
The Technical Expert is part of the AB Tasty Costumer Success Team and supports our key accounts through various channels (web & web mobile) in order to use our conversion optimisation solution with maximum efficiency. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of optimisation and personalisation campaigns that increase the conversion rate, improve the costumer experience, and generate new leads for our clients.
What you will do:
Part of your job scope will be:
• Technical support in the implementation of tests and personalisation campaigns, especially regarding dynamic content (e.g. AngularJS, react.js), custom scripts, integrations, or set-ups.
• Processing and evaluation of technical client requests and, if necessary, coordination with the developer teams.
• Analysis, identification, and evaluation of new optimisation opportunities from technical, analytical, or qualitative sources.
• Support of the sales team in technical pre-sales and in the onboarding of new clients.
What we are looking for
What we are looking for:
You are passionate about front-end technologies, e-commerce and digital marketing, can work independently and are able to quickly establish close relationships with your colleagues. You are interested in continually learning new things and having diverse workdays.
Candidates must have:
• Training in the areas of web-design, IT, usability/UX, development.
• First experiences in a similar field (front-end development, testing or personalisation-tools, analytics, conversion optimisation).
• Native Spanish speaker and fluent working English language. French would be a plus.
• An analytical thinker who can apply his knowledge to diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner.
• Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about new web- and online-marketing technologies.
• Very good knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery are a prerequisite. Knowledge in Angular and react.js are a plus.
• A team-player who is ready to share ideas and experiences and advance the team with constructive ideas.
Remuneration & Benefits:
Attractive package composed of Fix + variable pay, open bar coffee, fresh fruit and other benefits such as:
• Orientation/ trainings in France (Paris).
• Working in a competent, young, and motivated team.
• An exciting task in a strongly expanding, innovative, and international environment.
• A diverse client base as well as advanced training in a promising industry.
Place of work:
Based in Madrid, in our offices at Calle Henri Durant, 17.
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Madrid, Spain (28046)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience Level: > 2 years