Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result, we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial, and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.
You will combine your passions for technical problem solving and flawless delivery to create the frontend of our web application which encompasses everything that a user sees and interacts with.
- Develop new user-facing features ensuring UI/UX design standards
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind
- Translate high-level wireframes into web-ready interfaces
- Mentor other frontends in the team if necessary
What do we expect from you
- Excellent analytical skills and a special attention to detail
- You communicate your ideas and solutions to stakeholders in a clear and effective way
- Great time management skills
- Collaborative and result-driven mindset
- Problem-Solving skills
- +3 years as a Frontend developer
- Good understanding of the React library's core principles, life-cycle, best practices, and conventions
- Experience with Redux workflows
- Experience using SASS or SCSS syntaxes
- Strong understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
Nice to Have
- Agile Methodologies
- Continuous integration
- Continuous deployment
- Docker & Microservices
What we offer
- Working in a state-of-the-art Frontend ecosystem with an emphasis on testing and continuous integration.
- Agile software development environment with Atlassian stack for version control, scrum, documentation, and CI.
- Friendly and talented team. With dedicated product owner, technical writer, and QA. Focus on improving processes.
- Engaged leadership that cares about the product and your professional growth.
- You will be part of a large IT department, split into highly specialized teams, working together in harmony to achieve our vision and common goals.
- A relatively flat organizational structure to accommodate faster communication and collaboration.
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Career plan and development
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
- Free English and Spanish lessons
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion, or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way.
If you think this position could be a good match, apply now, and let's talk! :)