As a front-end engineer, you'll be tasked with building out the face of our disruptive virtualized edge computing technology. The primary project is building the front-end of the SaaS application, which is used for monitoring, managing and troubleshooting of the entire virtual edge computing environment. You'll be working with a small team, and have an opportunity to shape the direction of our product moving forward. Working on the SaaS front-end requires tight communication with the product and technical development teams within Midokura.
- Write front-end code in TypeScript (React, Redux, RxJS), HTML/CSS.
- Implement new UI features and optimize existing ones.
- Work on Real-Time visualisation
- Take part in the feature design process together with product management and other engineers of the backend, edge computing, IA and networking
- Creating innovative new ways to easily manage complicated things.
- Responsible for creating a great UI and UX for our customers.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Expert CSS and HTML skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with Websockets
- Experience or interest in functional programming concepts, and ReactiveX
- Experience writing unit, integration and/or end-to-end tests
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with agile development practices
- Ability to visualize large amounts of data in a beautiful and elegant ways
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for front-end engineering and product design
Full-time employee (6 months trial period) Academic Background BS or MS or related field required (preferably in Computer Science) 9GMSsp3sPE
Midokura’s vision is to provide a more flexible, customizable and adaptable network infrastructure for companies worldwide through network virtualization. It is Midokura’s mission to unleash the full power of an organization’s networks – while reducing physical network and management costs – by adding Midokura’s virtualization software layer onto enterprise, data center and government machines, in turn scaling to hundreds of thousands of virtual ports from a single physical network
- - Travel the world by visiting our overseas offices.
- - Flexible hours.
- - Free beverages, and snacks.
- - Work from home days.
- - Reimbursements for commuting.
- - Help with apartment searches.