We are on the lookout for a Frontend Developer looking to join a growing Startup and help us maintain and add features to our existing React + Redux app. We seek people who are motivated by participating and contributing to the growth and success of the project.
- You will participate in the implementation of new features and functionalities into our product, using technologies like ES6, React + Redux, React Hooks, Cypress and Sass preprocessors
- Working closely with the product and development team, you will take an active part in decisions that will shape our product. You will be studying its technical feasibility always with an eye on testing, performance and quality of the code
- You will extend a modern cross-browser compatible application always focusing on latest Web APIs and features.
What you have got:
- Good knowledge of React and Redux ( or other state management tool)
- Previous experience with unit testing frontend apps and interest in visual integration tests
- Ability to work with existing code and improve it
- Experience with any server side language is a plus
- Good level of English
- Worked with Agile Principles
As well as living and breathing all things tech, you’ll be a good fit if you are:
· A highly motivated developer who wants to work in a fast-paced startup
· A fast learner, pragmatic and adaptable person
· Good communicator and customer-focused
· Committed to participate in Lodgify’s growth and success
You’ll receive a competitive salary, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed. We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of skilled developers you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us.
By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team and also enjoy our team events and playing table tennis or foosball in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.