We're looking for a Frontend Developer to join the growing marketing team at Codurance!
You will join an already established and growing Service Line Transformation team which is responsible for a major revamp of our client facing website. You will be working collaboratively with Codurance teams (marketing, Sales, UX/UI, design and internal development team), your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our marketing and sales teams for internal projects
- Collaborating with our marketing team, designers and developers to translate designs into user friendly web pages
- Maintaining and improving our website (Hubspot CMS)
- Creating quality templates, pages and components
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Staying up to date on technological developments
- 2-5 years of experience as a Frontend developer
- Strong knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Templating experience: creating landing pages, CMS templates
- Comfortable with helping to craft briefs and presenting concepts and prototypes
- Experience collaborating with marketing teams
- General understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
It's a bonus if you have:
- Experience using HubL (Hubspot markup language) or alternatively have a proficiency with Jekyll (or similar)
- CSS animation skills
- Experience/interest in Design Systems
- Interest in graphic / digital design methodologies such as layout and colour theory
What's in it for you?
- Transparency - all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to our internal projects.
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Books - Found something interesting to read that doesn’t already live in our office or digital library? We’ll cover book expenses - and ask to read it after you as well!
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Ticket restaurants (retribución flexible)
- Gym discounts