For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration, and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have the autonomy, and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our Tech team in Barcelona. The recruitment and onboarding process is done remotely and remote work (within Spain or Poland) is welcomed as well. However, when the situation is stable, there might be a need for this person to travel to our offices periodically.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about frontend development, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
What will you do with us?
- Actively participate and develop features for web/mobile applications that are used by millions of doctors and patients every day
- Extend and improve our internal components system which is used across all teams
- Work in a cross-functional team/family made of developers, designers, UX, testers, and product manager, in which your opinion is always heard and taken into account
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Have more than 3 years of experience working on web applications
- Work with ES6+ and you know VueJS, React Native or Angular or React
- We work mainly with VueJs and React Native, however, we are open to people coming from React or Angular.
- You work with tools such as GIT, SASS, Yarn, Webpack, NPM on your daily basis
- You are used to working in an Agile environment, and you embrace its practice
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
- *It’s a bonus if:
- You have experience developing on .NET or PHP
- You have experience working with Docker
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- Optimizing performance and browser compatibility is always at the top of your mind
- You are a person that has a constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- You are aesthetically sensitive and have attention to detail
- You are a great team player!
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (37K to 55K)
- 👨🏻💻 Remote work/Work from home
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- ✌ 23 free paid holidays.
- 🎉 Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with AndJoy
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.