You will be able to work along with Hugo, Quim and Cristian, our great frontend team. Besides, you will work closely with QA engineers and product Managers, helping us moving towards continuous delivery.
You will be responsible for building and extending the user interface for our application, adding new modules and features, as well as optimising existing code.
What we offer:
- Being part of a dynamic, agile development environment, involving collaboration with the Product and QA departments and the chance to take the leads of your projects and have a direct impact on the product.
- Develop and maintain new and current solutions in an Agile environment to continuously deliver value to customers;
- The chance to work with big data, on a highly-dynamic and interesting UI for data visualisation, A/B testing and actionable insights.
- The opportunity to work on new features with React and Redux.
- The chance to create exciting and insightful charts using SVG/Canvas charting libraries.
- 2-5 years of experience preferably in start-up environment.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change of priorities.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- You are passionate about creating scalable, high-performance, well-structured and efficient code.
- Good understanding of the best practices for cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of CSS compilation using SCSS or equivalent
- Experience with processing large amounts of data
- Experience working with complex logic
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish will be highly valued.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!
About Nice People At Work