We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 3'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we're looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people and building something impacting? If so, let’s talk!
We’re not looking for experts. We’re looking for smart people who can bring in the knowledge and the best processes to get the the things done.
At Amenitiz, we are customer centric, you will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement our product. Our mission at Amenitiz is to support the digital transformation of Hospitality through a reliable SaaS solution offering a unique experience to its users.
Most of the Amenitiz team is based in Barcelona (our offices are in the heart of the city, near Plaza Cataluña); the Tech team counts 8 people, with a goal to grow to 14 people within the next 6 months.
A competitive salary & access to our employee stock option plan (depending on your profile)
As Front-End Developer, this position involves:
- You will be in charge of the implementation of our Design System within the first 6 months.
- You will work on the migration of the most value-added features on the React Framework combined with Rails.
- Alongside the product and design teams, you will be responsible for discussing, challenging, and offering technical solutions to product needs.
- You will work both on the improvement of existing features and on the development of the future cutting edge features of Amenitiz.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and propose solutions.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
- Proven knowledge of OOP, databases, development, and test methodologies.
- Obsession for quality and testing, you will contribute to Unit tests but also E2E tests (Cypress).
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial with a 'can do’ attitude.
Bonus points for:
- Worked in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- React JS
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres and Redis
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and access to our employee stock option plan (depending on your profile).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- An amazing working environment, where you will be able to make a true contribution and get your voice heard.
- The opportunity to have a huge impact on developing a fast-growing business that is at a pivotal point in its growth to expand internationally.
- The team is growing fast and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
- Flexibility to work from home part of the week.
What you'll find at Amenitiz
Some of the best people in Barcelona!We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international (15+ nationalities 🌍) and dynamic people!
A great career opportunity!We're one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona, building the foundations of tomorrow; It's the perfect moment to join us if you're looking for growth and opportunities! 🚀
An awesome vibe !We have beautiful offices right in the heart of Barcelona, and Killian, our office manager, has many tricks up his sleeves to bring smiles to the team (especially if you like crêpes !). 🥞
Millions of ways to have an impact!From helping our clients succeeded, your co-worker bring their best or champion causes that are important to you, we're always looking to leave the world a little better than when we found it! 🐠🌳 https://noos.global/en/brands/Amenitiz
Private health insuranceWe provide every employee with a private health insurance with an amazing 24/7 coverage that includes dentist, preventive care, urgencies and more! 🦷🏥
Workplace & Culture
At Amenitiz, we're a team of ambitious people looking to solve big problems. We're curious, humble and always eager to learn and have an impact. International at heart, our team is made up of amazing people from over 15 different nationalities.
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!