DEXMA is a SaaS company that helps to reduce energy consumption in buildings. We collect 30M+ real-time measurements per day using stream-processing techniques, and we apply Artificial Intelligence to detect savings potential, identify anomalies and forecast future consumption.
Our team is cross-functional and self-organizing. As a team member, you’ll work along with the Backend Developers, DevOps, Data-Scientists and the Product Owner, using Agile methodologies to deliver incremental releases of our software solutions every few weeks.
Your day-to-day will involve designing new features and web components, as well as modernizing existing parts of the company’s software products.
You will work in our SaaS product suite, based on Single Page Applications with technologies such as React, Redux, styled-components Webpack, NodeJS, Storybook, ES6, Jest, Cypress & SASS.
To feed our thoughts, each of us has 2 “innovation days” a month to explore new tools and ideas and we frequently attend MeetUps and conferences.
Being a Frontend Developer at DEXMA involves:
- Caring about UX/UI, having a passion for creating beautiful and usable software that you are proud of.
- Being involved in the full process from design to code, reasoning out your decisions with your team, based on your experience and your learnings
- Being proficient with the code that you write, keeping it clean and simple.
- Releasing part of your work as open-source GitHub projects
- Applying functional and reactive programming principles
- Designing Single Page Applications, applying best practices on architecture (DDD, onion, hexagonal, clean architecture, …)
- Pragmatic mindset, balancing quality, performance, and time-to-market.
Would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience with React, and specifically with React’s Context & Hooks APIs
- Track record developing responsive web applications
- Knowledge of other programming languages (and would be amazing if any of those is a statically typed language)
- Experience working with Styled-Components
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly, humble and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Best-in-class tools: MacBook Pro + 27” 2k monitor
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home some days
- Company-sponsored courses, conference passes & technical books
- English, French & Spanish courses
- Company hackathons
- Team events (BBQ, outdoor activities...)
- Ticket Restaurant / Transport / Kindergarten
- Subsidized private healthcare
- Subsidized Gym
- Free goodies: water, coffee, fresh fruit, snacks, …
Ready to grow with us? Apply and we’ll get in touch with you soon.