We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong knowledge in Angular programming. The candidate will be involved in several projects mainly related to healthcare and industrial projects. You will be part of a high qualified engineering team focused on R&D projects mainly related to web and desktop applications. Also, we are developing complex software products for big key clients and we want to incorporate a new colleague to help us carry it out successfully taking care of:
- Define the technological model, decide on tools and frameworks and monitor their proper use.
- Design and implement APIs with NodeJS in cloud and on-premise environments.
- Work in a dynamic team that shares your vision of technology.
- To have the possibility to teach and spread knowledge in an orderly and efficient way.
- Participate in the sprint planning meetings to understand the requirements and give accurate time estimations.
- Understanding and applying common design patterns.
- Develops unitary testing scenarios and assumes accountability of unitary testing of their own code.
- Analysis of user requirements and maintain a fluent communication with the product owner during the sprint to ensure he is up to date on the project's evolution and Jira repositories are updated.
- Manage effectively the product modifications throughout the development process.
- Participation in product design reviews in order to provide input where functional requirements and product design is necessary.
- Research, design and develop new software tools and programs.
You will be required to work in direct contact with the product or device you are developing for and will have hands-on management on both its validation and evolution up until the final product stages. We also work using Agile/Scrum methodology and you will therefore be included in a High tech environment.
You are a seasoned Software Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in Angular technology environment, familiar with 2+ versions and used to work in complex demmanding projects. We value Frontend Engineers who:
- Have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing frameworks (e.g.: Jasmine, Jenkins, Jest).
- Care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications.
- Are used to work in an agile environment.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- It is a bonus if you have experience from Node.js, TDD, Docker or AWS tools.
Communicative and assertive, you must know how to transmit your ideas clearly and keep a fluent communication with the project's stakeholders, especially the product owner.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!