At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Development team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking Front-end Developer who can help drive the Usabilla products to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- We are a company with challenges but we’re not afraid to tackle them, that’s why we need someone who takes their craft seriously. You’re obsessive about code quality and committed to making sure everything is well implemented and bug-free.
- Although our domain is not overly complex, it has a lot of legacy. We need someone who can approach the code base from a new perspective, really getting down to the root of the problem as opposed to simply patching it up.
- You understand that it’s not always about fixing and are able to make changes based on your deep understanding of our product, refactoring where necessary and developing what’s important.
- We need someone who knows how to write both testable code and the accompanying tests. You’re well-versed in TDD and have experience setting up continuous integration testing and implementing it within a large team.
- You’re able to emphasize the importance of thinking before you code and reflecting upon your decisions and actions. What’s more, you’re passionate about sharing this expert knowledge, encouraging the team to move as a unit towards our core goals and values.
- As a Usabilla developer there’s the opportunity to take ownership and really make changes. Your opinion matters and you’ll have the necessary resources at your disposal.
- Practical knowledge of our toolbox, including Github, Angular, Gulp, SCSS and TypeScript
- Experience architecting systems and vigilantly monitoring bugs, automating processes wherever possible
- You’re familiar with a wide range of paradigms including functional and object oriented programming, and how these are evolving in the front end space
- You’re an advocate for collaboration with experience in an agile/scrum environment
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and how to consume them
- Familiarity working with flexible and scalable front end tooling, and building front end infrastructure
- An established network and regular contributing within the front-end community is a plus
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- The option of a 32-hour week
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Front-end Developer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.