wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
We're looking for a Frontend Developer to join our awesome web team to help us grow our Wefox Insurance Portal. The portal is the selling point for all our brokers and this year we are planning on expanding it with a lot of new products.
In addition to new products you’ll be providing our Brokers with new features and tools that will help them in their day to day duties, being easier to handle their clients.
Your daily work will focus mainly on the development and maintenance of the features that are being developed in the front-end. We work using best practices (Testing, Code Review...) and in an environment of agile methodologies. You will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed among our different offices around Europe.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience in web development using a framework
- Angular 4+
- Application of CSS best practices
- Experience developing in client/server applications (REST, JSON)
- Experience developing Single Page Applications
- Experience with VCS (Git with feature branch model)
- Strong understanding of unit testing
- Love for new technologies, clean architecture, coding in a decoupled way
- Have a continuous improvement mentality
- Proactivity in the day to day
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Docker daily usage
- Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
- Use of CSS preprocessors like SCSS
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.