Want to discover Rentals United?
Due to our fast growth we have a new opportunity for a French Account Manager!
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven colleague to join us and cover the French market and eventually assist with other English speaking clients. Our new colleague will manage the existing port-folio of French clients, being their main point of contact and focusing on increasing their booking ratio and profitability, thanks to our Channel Manager and related services and solutions.
We are thinking in a sales oriented professional, used to handle a wide range of accounts, building up with them a long term and loyal relationship.
Why you can be a great asset?
- Sales oriented! You love to sell new solutions and services. Up-selling and cross-selling is a nice challenge for you.
- Negotiation skills. You have the ability to
understand the needs of the client, improving and increasing the
existing contracts and services, and the resources to deal with their
- Business oriented. Good understanding of the current and future business goals.
- Proactively work. You will be the main responsible of the relationship with the client, using your skills to avoid any churn.
+2 years knowledge of selling SaaS solutions, doing account with B2B/B2C clients and selling e-commerce solutions will always be helpful.
Used to work with CRM systems and being organized with your daily records.
You are not only a good team player, you enjoy being surrounded by international colleagues and love to be part of multicultural company.
Your French language skills are native (or similar) and can also communicate fluently in English. Spanish is a big plus as well.
What can make the difference:
- Understanding of Vacation Rental Business, Property Management Software, Vacation Rental Sites or Online Travel Agencies.
- Previous experience doing account with French & English clients.
- Eager to learn and bring your own ideas.
- Located at Barcelona.
What we offer you:
The best moment to join one of the fastest growing companies in Barcelona!.. But also:
Amazing new office in the sunny Barcelona! The office is surrounded by shopping centers, parks and many restaurants.
A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
We bring the food on Fridays! We also offer you free coffee & tea and fruits.
Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the team. We love to organize different fun activities and events all together.
Special prices for different services for our staff and Gym discounts.
Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
Full time position.
Competitive fixed salary + challenging bonus for target achievement.
About Rentals United