Doctoralia is Spain’s number 1 online portal for finding and booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract almost 3 million patients monthly and list almost 100,000 medical professionals on our website. We are a subsidiary of DocPlanner.com which operates in 15 countries and is the largest healthcare marketplace in the world. Doctoralia Spain now employs almost 200 team members and is a strategic infrastructure hub for DocPlanner.
Join us and help “Make the Healthcare Experience More Human”!
GOALS OF THE JOB
- partner with the Country Manager to grow and win the Spanish market
- own financial, accounting, tax and legal operations for Spain
- ensure accurate managerial reporting to global CFO
- prepare budgets, forecasts and business cases to support management decisions
- manage costs and cash position
- ensure compliance with local and international accounting standards
- work closely with company accountants, lawyers and other advisors
- manage the Administration team to ensure smooth functioning of the office and to further enhance office culture
- 3+ years of relevant experience (finance, accounting, etc.); 5+ years work experience overall (exposure to start-up/tech environment is a plus)
- some experience in running a finance unit of a local operation
- familiar with all finance functional areas, including reporting, controlling, accounting and tax
- know how to prepare and analyze financial reports and projections
- attention to detail
- proficient in Excel
- strong written and verbal English (P.S. Please send your CV in English!)
- start-up atmosphere
- fast growth means real possibilities for professional growth and advancement
- a chance to "make a dent in the universe"
- autonomy and impact on what you do
- an opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields
- competitive compensation package including stock option plan
- work to change people's lives for better!