We are looking for an Amsterdam-based Global Finance Director to join our fast growing team. As our Finance Director you will report directly into the COO and have the opportunity to build a professional finance/accounting business unit from the ground up. This is an incredible opportunity for a highly entrepreneurial individual to make an immediate and long-lasting impact at Secfi.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Lead the development of critical financial, accounting and reporting infrastructure to support daily operations across all (international) Secfi business entities
- Design and implement monthly and annual reporting, financial plans and financial KPIs to manage and analyze all business units
- Ensure that our accounting is in accordance with all requirements mandated by FASB, FINRA, SEC as well as other relevant regulatory bodies that oversee our US, Dutch and other entities
- Plan and establish sound financial and operational controls
- Oversee all budget, payroll, AP functions
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Hire, manage and coach finance personnel as the company grows
- Identifying and implementing tools that will increase efficiency and effectiveness of the finance team
- Developing and coordinating with stakeholders such as; accounting firms, financial institutions, etc..
- Whatever else comes up...
- You consider yourself on a CFO career track
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 8+ years of sr. experience at a Big 4 or equivalent experience in industry
- RA (NL) or CPA (US) licenses preferred
- Exceptional knowledge of US GAAP Accounting and interest in international taxation
- Experience in asset management environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
- Passion for technology, intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel to our San Francisco-based office
- Knowledge of SEC and FINRA regulations preferred
- Fluent in English
Your benefits include
- Competitive salary and retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Great work environment designed to help your professional growth
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience