We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager to
manage special innovative projects, for our key corporate customers in
the area of B2B mobility (i.e. IoT/connected cars, electric vehicles and
more). If you're seeking the opportunity to contribute to building a
great product in a friendly and highly effective team, we would love to
hear from you!
For this role, a cover letter will be highly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: We're open to remote working from places in UK and Europe only. Also, regular travels will be expected for internal team gatherings and customer meetings across Europe.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop customer product roadmap and project plans working closely with the Project Director.
- Work with our developers and customer teams in agile mode and coordinate people/activities to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, making our key customers happy
- Manage day-to-day customer relationship
- Facilitate customer meetings and workshops
- Gather business requirements, perform feasibility assessments, create solutions/options proposals with input from relevant people in our team
- Create useful user stories and mockups
- Pro-actively identify projects risks, find mitigation actions/solutions and communicate those in a timely and adequate fashion
- Ensure alignment of teams by constantly seeking to dissipate ambiguity/confusion and clarifying things in order to help move things forward
- Actively advise/coach teams on lean and agile approach to product development in order to improve projects performance. Put in place adequate ways of working and tools.
- Work closely with our development team to help with hands on tasks such as product setup, configuration, testing and other useful support activities
- Track/report resource availability and allocation
- Measure/report on project success criteria and performance
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- You have a Bsc/MsC in computer Science, mathematics or any other degree that demonstrates highly analytical skills
- You have 3-5 years experience working at SaaS or B2B startups as a product manager
- You have a solid technical background in web and mobile development with a strong UX focus (i.e. at least 3-5 years prior experience as a developer)
- You’ve successfully delivered complex technology projects and great products at startups
- You possess very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent client-facing and communication skills (both written and verbal). You have an assertive communication style and you possess very good negotiating/political skills.
- You understand and have developed awareness for stakeholders/commercial considerations and can help the Project Director manage the customer relationship successfully
Personality traits we’ll be looking for:
We're looking for individuals with high EQ.
- You've got tons of curiosity
- You learn insanely fast and adapt to change easily
- You always seek feedback and ways to improve in your role
- You've demonstrated grit, tenacity to achieve challenging goals (personal and/or at work)
- You communicate well and can get along with all our team members regardless of their role
- You have the versatility required to thrive in a startup environment while working with Corporate FTSE100 customers
- You have a strong work ethic and are autonomous
***NICE TO HAVES***
- Experience with data-rich and analytics SaaS products
- Previous experience in Financial Services, Automotive or Transport/Mobility industries
- You speak another foreign language (e.g. French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese)
About Bulb Software