About The Company
Stockly is a retail-tech company, whose goal is to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. Our technology allows e-commerce websites to keep selling products when out of stock, making them shipped directly by the brand or an other retailer.
Our goal is to create the first international network of mutualized inventory for retail.
Our product is live and we are experiencing commercial traction. We are looking for a smart full time worker to integrate into the business development team and work with our CEO on some other specific subjects such as fundraising and communication.
To work with the CEO, we are looking for a candidate willing to actively participate in the development of the project. You will be asked to handle several tasks such as:
- Onboard incoming deals
- Follow up advanced prospect of the pipe (nurturing, negotiation…)
- Negotiate with big account clients
- Account management of the clients
- Problem solving
- Digital entrepreneurship culture.
- Good understanding of retail
- Good understanding of B2B marketing / business strategy
- Quick learner.
You recognize yourself in the following
- You are independent
- You are hard working
- You are organized and efficient
- You pay attention to detail
- You love both learning and teaching
- You want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market