Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
- Hire, grow, and mentor a high-quality Cloud Engineering team to maximize team harmony and individual satisfaction
- Cross-functional project management, engineering resource allocation, and prioritization
- Create and own engineering processes to promote delivery of secure, reliable, robust software
- Evangelize, drive and continuously improve our agile methodologies for software development to continue building our product iteratively and in a lean way.
- Work with the Product manager to write effective user stories and ensure smooth and close communication and collaboration with the engineers.
- Help the team to develop new features with the underlying deliverables by mentoring them on engineering best practices and supporting them.
- Ensure good coordination between the different agile teams across multiple locations as well as other organizations in the company such as sales, HR or customer success.
- Strong leadership skills to drive excellence and passion in your engineering team
- Proven experience leading engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Experience as software/devops engineer with deep understanding of coding, software architectures and with the ability to discuss technical details
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of the engineering practices
- Good understanding of cloud architectures
- Profound know-how in agile practices and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuously strive for improvements and enthusiastic to take over complex challenges
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of your DNA
- Proactive and can-do attitude. You see challenges as opportunities
- Proficient English (spoken and written), French is a plus
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.