We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
The Engineering Manager in Test mission is to lead a team of test engineers, who work on different products to ensure that they meet our high-quality standards. To do this, we expect you to define the working structure, plan resources, assign roles, and guide individual development.
- Hire and grow the right talent and set of skills to improve testing.
- Provide technical leadership, career development, and coach team members.
- Perform hands-on testing design with the team.
- Be the main point of contact for testing stakeholders.
- Participate in requirements elicitation and be in charge of defining testing requirements.
- Create and monitor validation test plans for system releases.
- Seek state-of-the-art technologies to bring testing to the highest level of automation and 24/7 CI/CD.
- Enforce innovation and creativity, work as a team member to strive your team.
- Engineering degree.
- 5+ years of test engineering experience.
- 2+ years of test management experience.
- Experience in BDD/ATTD frameworks (Cucumber, Robotframework, Karate).
- Solid automation skills.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (Python, .Net, Java).
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- ISTQB Foundation certification.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Management certification.
- Python 3.X expertise.
- Previous experience in CI/CD policy definition.
- Experience in Appium & Selenium.
- Experience in Test Management frameworks XRAY, Zephyr, RQM, HP ALM,…
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain