Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As an Engineering manager you will play a very important role leading the Cloud Engineering team that is at the heart of Nexthink’s product. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build a high-quality Cloud Engineering team including their hiring, onboarding, performance improvement and career progression.
- Evangelize, drive and continuously improve our agile methodologies for software development to continue building our product iteratively and in a lean way.
- Work with the Product manager to write effective user stories and ensure smooth and close communication and collaboration with the engineers.
- Help the team to develop new features with the underlying deliverables by mentoring them on engineering best practices and supporting them.
- Ensure good coordination between the different agile teams across multiple locations as well as other organizations in the company such as sales, HR or customer success.
- Function: Engineering
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Strong leadership skills to drive excellence and passion in your engineering team
- Proven experience leading engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Experience as software engineer with deep understanding of coding, software architectures and with the ability to discuss technical details
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of the engineering practices
- Profound know-how in agile practices and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuously strive for improvements and enthusiastic to take over complex challenges
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of your DNA
- Proficient English (spoken and written), French is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.