Mapit is an innovative IoT company, dedicated to the development of GPS location devices for motorcycles, supported by a diverse range of services. We offer advanced tracking and software solutions, connecting motorcyclists to their bikes, as well as offering a way to our clients and dealers to manage and promote their services to motorcyclists.
We take pride in having an innovative and continously improving philosophy, where every opinion matters, and everybody can contribute in many different ways. We hire people to find the best way to help motorcyclists live quietly and enjoy their motorcycle with full connectivity.
What will you do at Mapit?
- We are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager whose main responsibility will be to make sure that our engineering team is motivated, high-performant and delivers in time and with quality.
- We need somebody who can contribute to technical and architectural decision-making in a collaborative environment. It is a key role in making sure that the things are built in the right way.
- The Engineering Manager is expected to run 1-1 with the engineering team’s members, participate in the hiring process, make sure that the team is correctly sized, and that it is composed by the right profiles and individuals.
- In addition, the Engineering Manager will work very close to Product Management in order to build a feasible product roadmap and include engineering needs in the backlog.
- Software development is your passion.
- You have managed teams with at least 5 engineers.
- You have experience following the processes, frameworks and methodologies used by the industry.
- You love being part of a team, collaborating with other team members to deliver value in an incremental and continuous way.
- You’re a proactive person who is able to support other team members in their work and share your knowledge and experience with them.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related, or equivalent working experience.
What are we offering?
- Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment.
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option.
- Good career development opportunities.
- Being part of a consolidated project where all ideas and opinions count.
- Team building activities.
- Fully stocked kitchen, loaded with healthy food, tea and coffee.