Want to build a revolutionary secondhand market from the ground up? Join GINDUMAC.
We are looking for a “Embedded Systems - / Electrical Engineer” for our office in
Barcelona to help us kickstarting our Internet of Things (IoT) Unit!
GINDUMAC – Global Industrial Machinery Cluster is an innovative, international Start-Up in the area of trading used production machinery. We are looking forward to motivated engineering talents who are willing to go with us create and shape the Digital Future of the used machinery market.
● Build prototypes of embedded and integrated Systems for GINDUMAC’s IoT
● Evaluate and define new potentials in the field of IoT Applications based on used machinery (you might have to visit specific trade fairs in the domain of Manufacturing, IoT, MEMS, etc. )
● Design & implement embedded and integrated software for monitoring and control of real time data acquisition systems.
● Integrate, deploy and enable (wireless) communication interfaces into existing machines systems and externalize the retrieved data.
● Visit specific trade fairs in the domain of IoT, MEMS, etc.
Skills & Requirements:
● Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Electrical-/ Embedded Systems Engineering or a relevant Field
● Solid Knowledge of Network Protocols such as UDP, TCP, SMNP, NTCIP or other relevant IoT Streaming Protocols (LP WAN, SigFox) and Standards (OPC UA, IO-Link)
● Solid Knowledge of Peripherals like Fieldbuses, SCI, I2C, GPIO, etc.
● Solid Knowledge in Wireless Technologies like BLE, WiFi, RFID, etc.
● Experience in developing systems the area of machine monitoring, M2M, sensor/actor integration or similar IoT/Industry 4.0 applications
● Experience in using hardware & software tools used in prototyping, development and debugging (emulators, simulators, modeling, scopes, logics analyzer, etc.)
● Proficiency in one of the programming languages such as C or C++, Python or Java.
● High determination and proactivity (ideally you have some experience in Start-Up environments)
● Entrepreneurial spirit
● Proficiency in English or Spanish
● German is a plus
Why you shouldn’t miss this:
● Be part of building our IoT Unit from scratch
● Be part of building a game changing marketplace in the industrial segment
● Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
● Flexible working hours
● Space for own idea development within the business
● Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou / Barcelona
We are looking forward getting you to know. Please send us your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject “Embedded Systems / Electrical Engineer - Spain (Barcelona)”.