At Swiftera, we capture highly updated aerial imagery to
change the way the world sees itself. With our high altitude flight
platforms, we are creating an unprecedented geospatial information
dataset, bound to disrupt the Earth Observation market.
We are looking for a forward-thinking engineer for our platforms; somebody who can lead her/his area of work autonomously, empowering the company. In this position you will see your work coming to life. We need you to:
- Deploy embedded software for autonomous platforms,
- Select and integrate hardware and software, sensors and actuators ,
- Develop and manage the on-board avionics software,
- Enhance the platform's autonomy and develop FDIR mechanisms,
- Script and control cameras, pointing units, telemetry radios, and other hardware.
- Perform field tests and support flight operations.
Your desirable skills and background:
- Engineering Degree in Robotics, Electronics, Telecoms, or similar.
- Single Board computing, microcontroller programming, electronic hardware integration and automation/control concepts.
- Experience deploying and debugging embedded software.
- Unix operating environments.
- Coding skills with C++, Python or similar.
- Familiarity with Version Control, specially git.
- You are all-around and can support other electro-mechanical projects.
- You have 2-6 years of experience.
Barcelona (Spain). Occasional travel to New York.
What we offer
- To be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of professionals, building something new. You play a critical role in the success of the company.
- Competitive remuneration and an equity plan.
- You won't ever be bored.