Are you looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic place to work?
Do you want to show your strengths and develop yourself?
Would you like to take part in the car of the future?
Keep reading! Silicon Gears wants to know you!
Software Embedded Engineer
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will develop, model and
integrated software modules for the automotive industry in ADAS
(Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) or Gateway projects
- Configure OS modules
- Analyse customer requirements
- Be able to debug code for microcontroller targets
- Document and write technical manuals for the delivered software
- And many more challenges
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
- Low level debugging with tools like Trace32 or similar
- Basic knowledge in Ethernet (for Gateway projects, not needed in ADAS projects)
- CAN knowledge
- C language for embedded systems.
- English fluency! All our customers are from outside Spain
Nice to have:
- • Previous experience in real-time systems design and programming
- • Basic electronics – the capability to understand schematics and use an oscilloscope
- • Experience in team-based development, using centralized issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like SVN or git...
- • LIN/Flex Ray knowledge
- • Previous experience in Python and other scripting languages is appreciated
Why join us?:
- Development in cutting edge automotive areas
- Professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
- Experienced team
- Location: Centre of Barcelona
- Free delicious coffee & fruit!
Find us at http://www.silicon-gears.com
About Silicon Gears