Our goal is to replace the physical key and to revolutionize key management. Our smart access-as-a-service solution KIWI allows users to unlock doors completely hands-free with our identity token KIWI Ki or by using our KIWI App. Our customers from the real estate industry use the KIWI Portal to simplify key management. And service providers like Deutsche Post and waste management companies open the doors of apartment buildings with KIWI. More than 47.000 households in 15 cities are already connected to the KIWI Infrastructure.
You will be part of the Engineering team, with tasks related to new product development, prototyping, and the ongoing improvement and maintenance of our embedded devices. Our embedded devices are a crucial part of our infrastructure that enable our smart access-as-a-service solution. You will be involved not only on the embedded side of our technology but also on the communication schemes between our web infrastructure and our embedded devices. Our embedded devices consist mostly on ARM based microcontrollers which interact directly with our users. Our development environment is mostly Linux.
- Substantial embedded engineering knowledge, preferably having a degree in embedded systems or electronics
- Experience working in a team environment
- Cross-functional communications skills (full professional proficiency in English)
- Strong knowledge of C and ARM based microcontrollers
- Git, GCC and GDB experience
- Knowledge of developing for constrained devices
- Nice to haves: Python, 2.4 Ghz and 868 Mhz wireless communication schemes, unit testing, experience with embedded secured communications and working in an agile environment.
- A high degree of autonomy, challenging tasks, and the ability to impact the company every day
- An inspiring work environment based on team spirit, fun and passion for our product
- Employee stock ownership plan
- German classes for non-native speakers
- Weekly team breakfast and lunch as well as unlimited coffee and other drinks
- A friendly and international team in an office in Berlin Mitte
Join our talented team and be a part of the KIWI story! We are looking forward to receive your application. Please apply here. Your contact person is Charlotte.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!