Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
Do you have a knack for acquiring new customers by creating and sending offers through email campaigns? Are you good at reengaging cancelled users and increasing friend-invites? If so, then please read on.
Our Email Marketing Specialist plays an important role in the company. You will be responsible for gaining new subscribers and work on retention tactics in order to boost the B2C sales of Degustabox.
- Own business objectives and execution for email marketing across a variety of goals and audiences : first activation, retention, reactivations.
- Implement and optimise email marketing campaigns, automated email campaigns and campaigns with external marketing companies.
- Create promotional campaigns and triggers to work on user engagement and retention.
- Work closely with the creative department to optimise campaign materials and develop innovative direct response concepts.
- Constantly challenge the campaign performance metrics by finding new learnings and initiatives related to engagement.
- Track and report on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Carry out A/B testing on various email campaigns to establish effectiveness.
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implement personalised email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best-practice in the industry.
- Manage and own our email platform: Active Campaign
This is you
- You have experience to manage and optimize a variety of audiences (leads, active customers, cancelled customers)
- You have 2-3 years’ email or content marketing experience under your belt.
- You’ve managed CRM platforms in the past
- You are strong at prioritizing on a low effort / high return scale
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- You are highly analytical and have advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- You are a results-oriented person with the ability to learn quickly.
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and take full ownership of your responsibilities
- Strong organization and time management skills
- You have great attention to detail.
You will enjoy
Flexible working hours
Flexible retribution including a 50% discount on medical insurance and ticket restautant
23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
In-house English and Spanish classes
Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.