TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do
You will help our Diet and E-Comm team to create an awesome content. Also you will develop and analyze email campaigns.
- Analysis of our campaigns, and monitoring users reactivity and main KPI’s
- Analyzing the behavior and trends of users in each product line’s database
- Matching content, context, and audience in order to deliver relevant and profitable campaigns
- Managing Loyalty campaigns: create a retention strategy based on the value proposition of each brand: from quality content to discount vouchers, depending on the brands’ strategy
- Managing the campaigns process from beginning to end, from making the briefs to achieving results and targets
- Stakeholder management and coordination of internal operations with other departments
- Own the full campaign process, from ideation, execution and through to analysis
- Email Tech awareness as it relates to inboxing, inbox visibility, etc
- Campaign Setup along with copy and ads to lander alignment
- Arranging Creatives and Tracking Links
- User journey awareness in marketing funnels and cross channel/multitouch conversion campaigns
- Focused on direct response marketing, not brand awareness
- Campaign Analysis and delivering ROI objectives
- Help own a promotional calendar, to be shared with all key stakeholders
- Other marketing tasks as needed (admin, data entry, etc)
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing emailing capacity
- Experience in online marketing
- Able to organize your own schedule based on priorities and work under pressure
- Results oriented person with ability to learn quickly
- Good communications skills, including solid English grammar and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Good working in groups as well individually
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona with multiple workspaces and plenty of lounge space too.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English