Because we are expanding internationally we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who will join Digital Origin (DO) Payments team in our development center in Madrid, getting to work in a PCI DSS security environment.
You will be part of our diverse and international cross-functional development team, working on our high-availability online payments platform involving cards operations services and other payment method operations resulting in processing more than 100k operations per month.
You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining high-availability, real-time payments services, working close to other DO development teams to provide disruptive fintech services.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver high quality, maintainable and well-structured code (and supporting documentation).
- Develop internal APIs and microservices for supporting payments services for our Paga+Tarde product.
- Own release and Q/A cycles of your code.
- Deliver new features that achieve good performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Maintain and improve existing tools, contributing with smart ideas and solutions to the good evolution of the current services.
- Own the entire cycle of the payment services, including monitoring and devops
You will join a collaborative team of highly skilled and talented people, working together in agile development methodologies. We are looking for smart, passionate, talented and motivated people, that get things done and are natural team players, able to work in fast paced environment.
Although we are looking for an Elixir developer, we are also interested in people willing to learn Elixir.
- At least 2-3 years of professional development experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Familiar with UNIX environments.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Developing high performance systems.
- A team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
- Fluency in English.
Will give you good bonus points:
- Functional programming experience (Erlang/ Scala etc)
- Experience in SQL databases.
- Experience in Elixir / Phoenix.
- Ruby / Rails.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Datadog, Postman and Rollbar.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets.
- Extended annual holiday leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Equipment of your choice (HW, OS and IDE).
- Private Health Insurance.
- Referral Bonus.
- Training Programs.
- Fresh Organic Fruit, Coffee & Tea.