As Project Manager, you will work within the automotive business unit coordinating different projects and being the point of contact between clients, technical teams and the different operation departments to ensure objectives fall within the timeline, and budget set. This role combines technical management with Key Account responsibilities and your tasks will include:
- Act as point of contact between all the project participants.
- Lead meetings with clients and technical teams.
- Being the client’s point of contact and reference and handle the account.
- Participate in the drafting and presentation of RFQ and proposals.
- Allocate and budget resources and establish projects’ timelines.
- Document and maintain the projects information.
- Monitor and keep a control over the project development and any possible deviation.
- You must be an experienced Project Manager with at least 4 years of experience managing projects involving electronics for the automotive sector focused mainly on design and development phases dealing with budgeting and resource allocation.
- Knowledge in design and development of Automotive ECUs
- Electronics or telecommunications degree
- English C1
- Your experience must be in international projects and be used to work with multicultural and interdisciplinary teams.
- In addition, you must be interested in key account management tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: kindergarten, education, transport check or medical insurance.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology.
And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!